Notice of reopening and reduced business hours starting June 1 (Mon)
Ginza Sony Park and all its shops have been temporarily closed since April 4 to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) but will reopen on June 1 (Mon).
Out of consideration for the health and safety of our customers and staff, careful measures to prevent the spread of the virus will be taken during reopening. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Details are as follows. Please be advised that this information may be subject to change according to circumstances.
June 1 (Mon), 2020
Park opening hours
11:00 - 19:00 (ÉCRU. GINZA on GL/Ground Level will be open until 20:00)
* B4/Basement 4 will be closed throughout June (tentative)
* Each of the following events and activities will remain closed
- Park Live (accessible only through online streaming)
- Park Audio Guide
- Park Tour
- Park BGM
Opening hours of shops
Efforts to prevent infections
- Stronger ventilation is being used, and high-contact areas such as handrails and doorknobs are being more frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- Staff are wearing masks, having their temperatures checked before starting work, and frequently gargling, washing their hands, and disinfecting their hands.
- Alcohol-based disinfectant is available for customer use.
Cooperation that we ask of customers
- Please wear a mask inside the facility.
- Please refrain from visiting if you have a fever or are feeling unwell.
- Please disinfect your hands when entering.
- Please keep safe distances between yourself and other customers.
- Hand dryers in restrooms are not in operation.
May 28, 2020
Sony Enterprise Co., Ltd.