5-3-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061Search with Google Maps
11:00-19:00 (Business hours for the time being, These hours may be subject to change according to circumstances.)
|Closed Days||December 30 - January 3|
|Access via Train||
|Access via Car||
There is no parking lot.
For parking, please use"Nishi-Ginza Parking".See here for details on Nishi-Ginza Parking *Japanese only
Ginza Sony Park Asks for Your Cooperation
We ask for your cooperation on the following during your visit to Ginza Sony Park.
- Please refrain from smoking in the park.
- There are no pets allowed in the park, with the exception of seeing-eye dogs, service dogs, and hearing assistance dogs.
- Please refrain from using the space for business purposes that involve the exchange of money, events that could lead to business, or behavior that could inconvenience other visitors.
Measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Wear a mask while at Ginza Sony Park.
- Refrain from visiting if you have a fever or feel unwell.
- Use hand disinfectant and/or wash your hands upon entering.
- Maintain physical distance between yourself and other guests.
- Stay physically distanced from others on elevators and escalators.
- We have made alcohol-based hand disinfectant available for guests.
- Hand dryers in restrooms are not in use.
- We are frequently disinfecting hand rails, doorknobs, and other areas that are often touched by hands, and have also raised air conditioning levels.
- Staff are all wearing masks, and are taking their temperatures and thoroughly washing and disinfecting their hands and gargling before starting work.